Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Why I Hate Virginia...and my husband!

So all of you reading this probably know that Brian and I moved to Virginia in April of this year so that Brian could take a new job at Osage Bioenergy. Most of you think that Brian drug me here, and you would probably like to think that I am unhappy and want to come running home to South Carolina. That's why I have named this blog, "Why I Hate Virginia...and my husband." I figured it would get your attention! Did it work?

So I thought I would use this blog to let you know how things really happened and to keep you up to date on how things REALLY are in VA. The good, the bad, and the ugly...hopefully more good however. Now, I do not claim to be a writer, so please forgive all of my typos and grammatical errors. I do appologize in advance. I hope that you will check in every once in awhile to see what's going on in our little world.

1 comment:

The Easton's said...

YOu are too funny and Brian is too good to you! I'm so glad yall are happy in virginia! Its so fun to be in a new place! I'm kinda jealous now, i would love to be away again!!