Tuesday, November 4, 2008

It's November!

So I must say that I love the fact that it only took me 10 minutes to vote today! There were only three different positions I had to vote for...I didn't have to read all of the long verbiage about some law that I have no idea what it means! After voting, Brian, Ellie, Will and I headed to Chick-fil-A to get our free chick-fil-a sandwich! It was yummy! However, it took longer to get the sandwich than it did to cast my ballot!

Speaking of Chick-fil-A, I have yet to display pictures of Brian and the Osage team at the Chick-fil-A Charity Dodge Ball Tournament. Osage didn't make it past the first round, but it was very fun to watch! They started out a little rough, losing the first game VERY quickly, but they had a little winning streak for a while. It wasn't enough to advance them to the next round though...I can't say I was disappointed. We were there for about three hours and Ellie, Will and Mommy were ready to go!
Will was sporting his head band...he was ready to play...or maybe just eat!





We enjoyed our trip home to Columbia the last weekend of the month. We were very busy trying to see everyone and sorry that we couldn't spend more time seeing people. We are hoping to be home longer at Christmas, so maybe we'll have a little more time for visiting with people then.


Ellie had a great time at the State Street Fall Festival. She went as Tinkerbell and Will as Yoda. I'm not sure Will will ever forgive us for that, but he sure was cute!



The last of my big events for the month was my trip to the New Kids on the Block concert...thanks to my friend, Stacy Kirkland! My brother Brett is slightly devastated that I would attend such an event, but it was pretty entertaining! We had a great time! It certainly takes you back. Let me just say that the crowd went wild! :)


Thanks, Stacy! I had a blast!

No comments: