Saturday, November 8, 2008

My Blog Facelift

I am slowly learning how to work on my blog...it takes awhile since I seldom even look at, or update the blog. So I have now added this cute background. I'm not sure it's my favorite, but it will do for now. Maybe later I'll feel the urge for a new look or to figure out how to do more stuff. I think I'm tapped out for now!

Not much going on this weekend for the Autrys. Little Will has a double ear infection, but he is still a happy baby! Other than the runny nose and barking cough, you wouldn't even know he was sick. On a funny note, at his doctor's appointment he weighed in at a big 28 pounds! As Brian put it, "he is a MOOSE!"

We are looking forward to Bonnie and Jason visiting next weekend, and Thanksgiving will be here before we know it! Time flies! I must say that the leaves up here are absolutely beautiful! I really need to take a picture and post it, but I know the picture won't do it justice!

I guess that's all for now. Maybe one of these days I'll come up with something exciting to post!

1 comment:

Bonnie said...

I like the new layout. My friend sent me a link to some cute ones and I can't figure out how to do it =) Maybe we can do it this weekend...ha ha!